The mission of our Children’s Ministry is to nurture the children of our church and community in the love and truth of Jesus Christ, to foster in them a desire to follow and obey Christ, and to give them a solid biblical foundation upon which they can make faithful choices for the rest of their lives.
- To provide a safe, secure and loving environment where parents feel comfortable leaving their children.
- To help children feel a warm sense of belonging to their church family & to ensure each one feels welcomed and wanted.
- To help children understand that God is real and that a personal relationship with Him gives meaning to life.
- To aid children in accepting Jesus Christ and developing a dynamic relationship with Him.
- To help each child understand that God’s Word is relevant and growing in Bible knowledge results in positive life changes in attitudes, actions and life-style.
- To support families in their responsibility for the spiritual nurture and growth of their child.
- To provide godly men and women who are adequately trained to serve as positive role models as they minister to children.
- To provide life changing education for our children by utilizing quality resources and continually training and encouraging our volunteers.
Check out the many ways we provide environments for your children to meet Jesus, develop their walk with Him and with other children like themselves.